Experienced, Professional Adult Day Care and Alzheimer’s Care for Middlesex, NJ Residents
We offer high quality memory care that includes skilled diagnosis as well as a range of treatment interventions, including rehabilitation, therapy and preventative work. Our aim is to ensure that every client enjoys exceptional senior care in a licensed adult day care setting.
Call South Amboy Adult Day Care Today (732) 553-1600
Skilled, Sympathetic Adult Day Care and Dementia Care in Middlesex County
We offer professional memory care in Middlesex County NJ for clients that incorporate attention to both their physical and mental well-being. Each client is assigned a registered nurse who is responsible, in partnership with the appropriate primary care physician, for drawing up a holistic treatment plan. The plan helps to identify and resolve any new problems which emerge, as well as form the basis for on-going monitoring and intervention. This medical chart is continuously reviewed and updated by medical professionals. Our adult programs include veteran friendly programs with nursing and geriatric care and a focus on memory stimulation, physical therapy and superior respite care for Alzheimer’s patients. Our senior center also has support groups to round out our top-quality adult program.
Our senior care day facility offers a multi-disciplinary approach which includes a mix of interventions such as beneficial recreational pastimes, nursing care, rehabilitation, expert nutritional guidance and appropriate social care.
Our nurses provide:
- Care of ulcers and wounds as well as drug administration
- A range of therapies which include assistance with speech, language, physical activity and every day activities
- Activities that stimulate the senses and provide appealing recreational opportunities
- Social worker intervention if psychosocial testing indicates there is a need
- Hypertension and diabetes management if indicated, including monitoring
- The services of a qualified and licensed dietitian, including weight control and appropriate diets for a range of medical conditions
- Access to laboratory testing, X-ray services, ophthalmology and radiology services
- Safe, accessible transport to medical and social activities