Experienced, Professional Alzheimer’s Care for Middlesex, NJ Residents
We offer high quality memory care that includes skilled diagnosis as well as a range of treatment interventions, including rehabilitation, therapy and preventative work. Our aim is to ensure that every client enjoys exceptional senior care in a licensed adult day care setting.
Call South Amboy Adult Day Care Today (732) 553-1600
Skilled, Sympathetic Dementia Care in Middlesex County
We offer professional memory care in Middlesex County NJ for clients that incorporate attention to both their physical and mental well-being. Each client is assigned a registered nurse who is responsible, in partnership with the appropriate primary care physician, for drawing up a holistic treatment plan. The plan helps to identify and resolve any new problems which emerge, as well as form the basis for on-going monitoring and intervention. This medical chart is continuously reviewed and updated by medical professionals. Our adult programs include veteran friendly programs with nursing and geriatric care and a focus on memory stimulation, physical therapy and superior respite care for Alzheimer’s patients. Our senior center also has support groups to round out our top-quality adult program.
Our senior care day facility offers a multi-disciplinary approach which includes a mix of interventions such as beneficial recreational pastimes, nursing care, rehabilitation, expert nutritional guidance and appropriate social care.
Our nurses provide:
- Care of ulcers and wounds as well as drug administration
- A range of therapies which include assistance with speech, language, physical activity and every day activities
- Activities that stimulate the senses and provide appealing recreational opportunities
- Social worker intervention if psychosocial testing indicates there is a need
- Hypertension and diabetes management if indicated, including monitoring
- The services of a qualified and licensed dietitian, including weight control and appropriate diets for a range of medical conditions
- Access to laboratory testing, X-ray services, ophthalmology and radiology services
- Safe, accessible transport to medical and social activities