South Amboy Adult Medical Day Care Center is an affiliate of First Healthcare Management Company. First Healthcare and affiliates own and operate adult medical social day care centers and is a premier provider of health and wellness services in Central and North Jersey. First Healthcare Management Company’s mission is to provide first rate health and wellness services to members of our communities enabling them to remain healthy and active in the community and avoid the need for institutionalization.
What We Do…
If you have a loved one who needs Adult Day Care or Dementia care, we understand how important it is to find a setting which offers a stimulating, safe environment that also provides access to the services needed to ensure optimal well-being and care. We are an established, experienced provider of first-class Adult Day Care and Dementia care services for people in various stages of aging. Our aim is to give our clients the assistance, support, and stimulation they need to remain independent and enjoy a great quality of life for as long as possible.
Our suite of Adult Day Care options includes:
- An attractive, secure environment which has been designed with the needs of Adult Day Care and Dementia care in mind.
- Easy access to a wide range of relevant professionals, including qualified nurses, ophthalmologists, doctors, social workers, podiatrists, physical and occupational therapists and speech language therapists. We can also arrange lab testing for a variety of conditions if our doctor feels it to be relevant.
- Transportation to and from the center, and to medical appointments.
- The center also offers activity programs designed specifically for needs of those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. The specialized program helps to keep the mind active as well as provide an engaging form of entertainment.
- Our care staff can assist with toileting, washing, dressing, eating & drinking as well as shaving, hair care, and similar everyday activities.
- The services of a fully qualified and experienced dietitian can do everything from monitoring diabetes to creating customized diet plans for clients who need to lose or gain weight, or who require some form of specialty diet.
To find out more about our compassionate, high-grade Adult Day Care in Middlesex County, NJ, or to discuss your needs in more detail, please call us at (848) 525-0606